Research4Life is a public private partnership of the WHO, FAO, UNEP, WIPO, ILO, Cornell and Yale Universities and the International Association of Scientific, Technical and Medical Publishers. Working together with technology partner Microsoft, the partnership’s goal is to help attain the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals by 2030, reducing the scientific knowledge gap between industrialized countries and the developing world.
- Partners in HINARI, including Publishers
- Partners in AGORA, including Publishers
- Partners in OARE, including Publishers
- Partners in ARDI, including Publishers
- Partners in GOALI, including Publishers
Research4Life welcomes all partners who would like to support the programmes. Publishers, Institutions, and any organizations that are willing to support Capacity Building and Training activities are also welcomed.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- HINARI – email@example.com
- AGORA – firstname.lastname@example.org
- OARE – email@example.com
- ARDI – firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOALI – email@example.com
Stories From the Field: How Access to Scientific Literature is Improving the Livelihoods of Communities Around the World
Research4Life has pulished an illuminating series of case studies, stories of hange and videos that provide insights into how access to the results of peer-reviewed research from Research4Life publisher partners is benefiting the well-being, and economic and social development of communities in the developing world.