We are honoured to work with organisations in the fields of scholarly communications, technology and international development. Together, we support Research4Life’s mission: equitable access to academic and professional content for the developing world.
We welcome all partners who want to support our mission to provide equitable access to academic and professional content in developing countries. Learn more about the Research4Life team, find resources available to you, and contact [email protected] for more information on how to join.
Learn more about some of the latest partners that have joined Research4Life:
Some of our partners are listed below. You can find a complete list of partners on the content portal.
- Content providers: individual publishers and the International Association of Scientific, Technical & Medical Publishers (STM)
- UN Agencies: FAO, ILO, UNEP, WHO and WIPO
- University partners: Cornell University (Mann Library), Yale University (University Library)
- Training partners: International Network for Advancing Science and Policy (INASP), Information Training and Outreach Center for Africa (ITOCA), “Librarians without Borders®” (Medical Library Association, USA)
- Service and technical partners: ProQuest (Serials Solutions) and the US National Library of Medicine
Our first strategic plan, “The Path to 2015”, was produced in 2006 and was based on the findings and recommendations of the previous year’s user and infrastructure reviews. In 2011 we published “Beyond the 2015 Horizon”. Our latest plan, “Our vision for 2020 and beyond“, provides an overview of the context and current structure of the Research4Life partnership.