How to register
This document will help you to register online for the Research4Life programmes. Please review the following instructions before completing your registration.
- Academic, government, research and not-for-profit institutions in lower and middle-income countries are eligible for access to Research4Life. Check your eligibility.
- If your institution is a university or professional school, before filling the form, check the list of registered universities and professional schools. If your institution is already listed, do not register again. Ask at your library for the access. If the library staff is unaware of the access details, he or she may contact the HelpDesk.
- Please select your country and type of institution from the drop-down menu.
- Please note that Research4Life needs two (preferably three) official contacts to process the request. Please write full names and institutional email addresses of all contacts
- Avoid Acronyms and spell out the complete name of institutions and departments.
- A welcome message will be sent within 4 weeks to the director and library contacts. If you are registering on behalf of your institution, please alert them that they will receive an email from Research4Life if the registration is approved.
- With the welcome message, the director and the library contacts will receive a license agreement. They will need to fill it out, sign and return soon after receipt.
Do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk for any question or problem during registration: [email protected]