New PubMed Refresher webinar – Updates for Research4Life users
PubMed is a free resource supporting the search and retrieval of biomedical and life sciences literature with the aim of improving health–both globally and personally.
The PubMed database contains more than 35 million citations and abstracts of biomedical literature. It does not include full text journal articles; however, links to the full text are often present when available from other sources, such as the publisher’s website or PubMed Central (PMC).
This webinar is aimed at trainers, power users or anyone wants to know more about PubMed.
- What is PubMed and what is in it?
- Access full text from Research4Life publisher partners and other free full text sources.
- Highlights on the updates since the last Research4Life webinar on PubMed in July 2020.
- Brief examination on advanced topics, like Automatic Term Mapping and MESH
- Search demonstration based on the questions from registrants.
- Once registered, kindly suggest one research question that you would like to get information by searching PubMed
- Please list one specific question that you have about PubMed
This webinar will be presented by Kathy Kwan (Research4Life). The webinar will take place on Wednesday 23 August at 15:00 Central African Time/ 14:00 Central European Time.