Register now for the upcoming Introduction to Systematic Reviews Webinar
Research4Life invites you to join an upcoming webinar which will take you through what a Systematic Review consists of.
The webinar will cover:
- Introduction to systematic reviews and meta-analysis
- Different guidelines and tools for systematic reviews
- Different steps to carry out or implement the systematic reviews
- Application of information search tools to numerous disciplines
- Available resources via Research4Life and the Internet
What will you learn? This webinar will be presented by Prof Tandi Lwoga and Prof Irena Bond who will detail how to understand different types of reviews and how to be able to explain different steps of conducting systematic review. The webinar will take place on Wednesday 28 June at 15:00 Central African Time/Central European Time.