Virtual Research4Life General Partners Meeting, 29-30 July 2020
Pw: GPM2020 – Please do not share with anyone else.
We are excited that you’ve joined us for the 2020 GPM, our first ever virtual conference. We have worked hard to compress it, develop an interactive piece, and ensure appropriate options for communicating ideas and opinions. Over two half days, we have heard from our users, learned about the work that has been done over the past year, made needed decisions and looked towards the future. Review the agenda.
|Agenda item||Slide deck|
|vGPM Day 1 (All presentations)||Download slides|
|vGPM Day 2 (Technology, Eligibility, Fundraising, Finance Oversight)||Download slides|
|vGPM Day 2 (Programme Updates FAO, Capacity Development)||Download slides|
|vGPM Day 2 (Communications, ExCo)||Download slides|
Information for all participants.
Below you can find a list of meeting documents.
- 1.B R4L landscape analysis
- 1.B.a R4L Addendum – COVID-19
- 1.B-C R4L Review GPM in-depth
- 1.C R4L Infrastructure review 2020 Executive Summary
- 3.B.a Proposal for INGO country office access
- 3.C.a Friends of R4L Justification
- 3.C.b Fundraising opportunity categories
- 3.D. Research4Life Reserves Policy
- 3.D.a Finance Oversight Report
- 3.B.b Eligibility
- 3.B.c Country List
- 3.B.d Transitional Path
- 4.B Report from Executive Council 2020
- Report from the CRM-Helpdesk Activity Group
- Report from the Content Management Working Group
- R4L Partners Meeting 2020 – headline numbers
- R4L Feedback 2020
- vGPM Delegates 2020
- Slido How-to
- Zoom How-to
- R4L vGPM Expected behaviour
- GPM 2019 Notes
Information for presenters.
We have put together a short best practices document that will help you prepare for your presentation at the vGPM. Review the document, and don’t hesitate to contact us should you require additional support.
You can download the official Research4Life PowerPoint template: it allows you to edit the slides and add your own content, while staying on brand.
We’re using Slido for all interactions during the meeting. You can create polls to be shared during the presentation, and explore ways to interact with the audience. We have created a quick Slido guide tailored to the GPM. You can also check out Slido tutorials, and browse the helpcenter.