Calling Users and Partners! Join us for our Research4Life Stakeholders Town Hall Meetings
A warm welcome to our inaugural Research4Life Town Hall! You’ll hear from key leaders in the Partnership about our 2023 strategic plan highlights and plans for 2024. There’ll be an opportunity to learn from Country Connectors making a difference to researchers on the ground, lessons learned and cross pollination of knowledge. There will also be a space for questions and exchange of ideas to actively shape the Partnership.
1. User Focused Session Key Goals:
- To communicate the new strategy and specifically the Country Connector approach
- To get feedback on the approach and ideas for improvement
- To engage users in our achievements and plans for 2024
Wednesday 21 February 2024 1pm UK; 2pm Europe; 3pm SAST, 4pm EAT; 8am EST
2. Partner Focused Session Key Goals:
- To engage our publishing partners on first year Strategic Plan achievements
- To communicate the local agency approach of the Country Connectors
- To highlight plans for 2024 and opportunities for fundraising specific projects
Thursday 29 February 2024 2pm UK; 3pm Europe; 4pm SAST, 5pm EAT; 9am EST
The Town Hall Meetings will include presentations by Sarah Phibbs (Director, R4L Publisher Partnerships, STM), Dr. Gracian Chimwaza (Chair, R4L Executive Council), and Blessing Mawire (Country Connectors Lead) alongside other presenters.