The Mendeley Advisor Program
In previous posts we have talked about Mendeley, one of the many Research4Life partners. Mendeley is a program to manage and share research papers, and a platform to collaborate and discuss with the research community from all over the world. You can join Mendeley for free and be part of over 160,000 users in Research4Life countries.
If you are already using Mendeley in your institution we would like to invite you to become a Mendeley Advisor. Advisors serve as official Mendeley representatives helping to understand the needs of users, labs or departments.
Here are some of the benefits of joining the Mendeley Advisor program:
- Opportunity to make an impact in researchers lives
- The program and all involvement is voluntary
- Member of an exclusive program
- Connect with other passionate Advisors globally
- Personal interaction with Community & Product team(s)
- Access to monthly Advisor Newsletter
- Mendeley merchandise (T-shirts, pens, stickers, etc.)
- Free Mendeley Premium account
- Access to new features before they’re public
- Participate in beta testing of new features
- Invitation to Mendeley Advisor Group (members only)
- Advisor badge on Mendeley profile
- Recognized credential on email signatures and CVs
- Invitation(s) to attend and host events
For more information and training check our Reference Management section and the Mendeley/Research4Life group. You can also contact the Community team regarding the Advisor Program at [email protected].