Embase part of Research4Life – join our webinar in English, French and Spanish
Research4Life recently announced that Elsevier has added Embase, a biomedical database, to its offering. Users with access to the platform are welcome to join our free webinar that will teach you how you can use Embase in your research.
We are happy to offer this webinar in three languages. Feel free to join your language of choice. You can register by following the link at the bottom of the page.
- French: Monday, 6 April, 11:30am CET
- Spanish: Tuesday, 7 April, 4pm CET
- English: Wednesday, 8 April, 11am CET
For users looking for drug efficacy studies, medical device and disease-related biomedical research information, Embase delivers immediate access to a range of intuitive search tools that help them find exact answers to their research questions quickly and easily.
Researchers can uncover drug-disease relationships and drug-drug interactions, searching comprehensive, relevant and up-to-date biomedical research.
What does Embase offer?
- Journal coverage from 1947 to the present
- Over 32 million records
- Over 8,500 journals from over 95 countries
- Over 2,900 indexed journals unique to Embase
- Over 1.5 million records added yearly, with an average of over 6,000 each day
- Over 2.4 million conference abstracts indexed from more than 7,000 conferences dating from 2009
- Full-text indexing of drug, disease and medical device data
Join the webinar in our language of choice
Before signing up, double-check that you have access to Embase through Research4Life. Next, click your language of choice below to be taken to the registration form. After completing the form, you will receive all details to sign up shortly via e-mail.
- En Français: Lundi 6 Avril, 11:30am CET
- En Español: Martes 7 Abril, 4pm CET
- In English: Wednesday 8 April, 11am CET
Not a member of Research4Life? Check if you are from an eligible country and institution. If so, you can ask your institution’s librarian to sign up for access.