2016 MLA Hinari/Research4Life Grant Recipients
Funded by the Elsevier Foundation, these grants will support HINARI/R4L training activities that promote the use of the programs’ scientific research resources in emerging/low income countries. The recipients will use the grants to benefit individuals to obtain skills to effectively and efficiently use the Hinari/Research4Life resources and also become trainers for their institutions or country.
The recipients will be honored at the Presidents’ Awards Dinner during MLA’17 in Seattle, Washington.
- Martha Cecilia Garcia, Coordinator National Library of Medicine, Honduras, Facultad de Ciencias Médicas, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras.
- Karin Saric, Information Services Librarian, Norris Medical Library, University of Southern California, USA.
- Alemayehu Bisrat, Health Informatics Expert and Project Coordinator, Center for eHealth, College of Health Sciences, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
- Dativa Tibyampansha, Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College, Tanzania.
- Megan von Isenburg, Duke University, North Carolina, USA.
Congratulations to the winners!
Ready to Submit an Application for the 2017 Grants?
Choose the 2017 MLA Hinari/Research4Life Grant online application form. The completed online form and supporting documents must be received by December 1. Be certain to follow the application checklist, as submissions lacking required information will not be reviewed.
For more information visit www.mlanet.org