Apply now for free access to the Researcher to Reader online conference
The Researcher to Reader (R2R) conference is normally held at BMA House in London, but this year’s edition will be an interactive and hands-on two-day online meeting. The conference will take place from 23-24 February 2021. There will also be a number of optional pre-conference events from 25 January onwards.
One of the most popular features of R2R is the choice of collaborative, practical workshops which run over three sessions during the two days of the conference, allowing participants to explore a subject in-depth and to identify some tangible outcomes. Check the full conference program.
Free access for ten Research4Life users
The normal registration price is £190 for a Librarian or Academic delegate. However, Research4Life has partnered with the R2R organizers and is pleased to announce that we will allocate ten conference passes to researchers or librarians from any of the countries that qualify for access to Research4Life. There are two conditions:
- Applicants must be able to commit to attending the full two-day conference, which runs from 11am-6pm CET.
- Applicants should state which of the five workshops they would like to join, and briefly describe why that workshop is of particular interest.
- Workshop A: New Models for Open Access
- Workshop B: Who Decides What’s “Good” Academic Writing?
- Workshop C: An Antiracist Framework for Scholarly Communications
- Workshop D: Usage Metrics for Open Outputs
- Workshop E: The Many Shapes of Peer Review
The deadline for applications is Friday 29 January at 6 pm CET.