How to register
This document is a step-by-step guide to register online for the Research4Life programmes: Hinari, AGORA, OARE, ARDI and GOALI.
Following these simple guidelines will avoid problems in the registration process and ensure faster response to all registrations for the Research4Life programmes. Please review the following instructions in order to complete your registration.
- Before filling the online form, please make sure that you have all the needed information. The more information you provide on the form, the faster we can process your registration.
- If your institution is a UNIVERSITY or PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL, before filling the form, check the list of Registered Universities and Professional Schools. If your institution is already listed DO NOT REGISTER again. Ask at your library for the access first and then send an enquiry to the HelpDesk.
- If your account (UserID & password) has stopped working DO NOT REGISTER again, send an email to the HelpDesk explaining the problem. They will work with you to reactivate your access.
- Do NOT FILL MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS while you wait to hear from Research4Life. This just slows down the processing of all registrations while we check and eliminate duplicates. You may send an enquiry to the HelpDesk asking about the status of your registration.
- Please note that Research4Life NEEDS TWO (preferably three) OFFICIAL CONTACTS to process the request. please write full names and institutional email addresses of all contacts
- Activities and Comments fields have a LIMIT OF 255 CHARACTERS, (this is individual letters and numbers not words). If you cannot fill in some valuable information or don’t have enough space to provide complete explanation, send an email with the additional details to the HelpDesk including your country and instiution’s name.
- Be careful selecting the CORRECT COUNTRY, AREA, OR TERRITORY NAME. If it is not listed, it is not eligible for Research4Life programmes.
- AVOID ACRONYMS and spell out the complete name of institutions and departments.
- All telephone fields are exclusively numeric: no symbols, no spaces are allowed
- As standard procedure, the WELCOME MESSAGE to the Research4Life programmes is sent to the director and library contacts. If you are registering on behalf your institution, alert them that they will receive an email from the HelpDesk if the registration is approved.
- With the welcome message, the director and the library contacts will receive a LICENSE AGREEMENT. They will need to fill it out, sign and return soon after receipt.
Do not hesitate to contact our HelpDesk for any question or problem during registration! email@example.com
Find out which publishers are offering contents to institution categories within countries, areas and territories in: