In this section you will find general information and resources about Research4Life and its programmes.
R4L on Twitter
- RT @researchinfo: Global challenges, local knowledge: @SianHarris8 on some of the challenges & opportunities for Africa's researchers - htt… 2 weeks ago retweeted via researchinfo
- RT @WIPO: At a glance: How the international #trademark registration process works – http://t.co/8EyKMH4bo1 http://t.co/i7hMRv9neR 4 weeks ago retweeted via WIPO
- Don't forget to check our Publisher of the Month bringing high-quality surgical video articles http://t.co/O3TOBW0qlU http://t.co/6X20Ic24Qz 4 weeks ago
- RT @WileyLibINFO: On the front lines of research: one #librarian's mission to empower http://t.co/ominuuDvog @R4LPartnership #libchat #tlch… 4 weeks ago retweeted via WileyLibINFO
- RT @BioMedCentral: Why be a scientist? @bryony_g explains why the rewards outweigh the frustrations: http://t.co/nNl2TfAFR8 #ecr http://t.c… 1 month ago retweeted via BioMedCentral