In this section you will find general information and resources about Research4Life and its programmes.
R4L on Twitter
- RT @SciDevNet: The World Academy of Sciences needs to nurture young scientists and promote #genderdiversity http://t.co/FqOLWrumLj @TWASnew… 7 hours ago retweeted via SciDevNet
- RT @umnlib: Science Librarian Carolyn Bishoff recommends 3 books related to scientific milestones that occurred in October http://t.co/yYjt… 7 hours ago retweeted via umnlib
- RT @CABI_News: Ugandan medical librarians win African health award. http://t.co/goN5MUPXEN http://t.co/JDRXxl22o8 7 days ago retweeted via CABI_News
- RT @AHILA_info: Authorship/publishing skills & #R4Life programmes. Followed by R4L users meeting #AHILA14 @hinari_trainers @Lenny77101724 @… 7 days ago retweeted via AHILA_info
- RT @YlannSchemm: Great HInari presentation by Lenny Rhine on @R4LPartnership #AHILA14 ! 7 days ago retweeted via YlannSchemm