In this section you will find general information and resources about Research4Life and its programmes.
R4L on Twitter
- Introduction to Publishing for Early Career Researchers - http://t.co/OBaTYn3eLB via @BrightTALK 13 hours ago
- How to write a grant application | Exchanges http://t.co/6yrsDNa7cR 13 hours ago
- Research4Life has a #Mendeley group, join to get news and collaborate with other researchers. http://t.co/dChlepfCQ1 @MendeleyTips 13 hours ago
- RT @hinari_trainers: Mendeley Research4Life Group. @hinari_trainers invites you to join! - http://t.co/dD6LmQQFhM http://t.co/zzNTjSP0qk 14 hours ago retweeted via hinari_trainers
- RT @SAGE_News: What's the value of evidence based health policy in Sudan? Interesting research case study from @R4LPartnership http://t.co/… 3 days ago retweeted via SAGE_News