In this section you will find general information and resources about Research4Life and its programmes.
R4L on Twitter
- RT @ElsFoundation: The Elsevier Foundation congratulates #AHILA14 for their 30th anniversary today! @R4LPartnership http://t.co/BCClTxJBhB 2 hours ago retweeted via ElsFoundation
- RT @AHILA_info: Vice President of Tanzania, Dr Bilal officially declares the Congress open! #AHILA14 http://t.co/TM8sy3alKZ 3 hours ago retweeted via AHILA_info
- Today starts #AHILA14: The Association for Health Information and Libraries in Africa (AHILA) Congress. 3 hours ago
- RT @blessinfo: #AHILA14 "WHO will continue to support the efforts of AHILA", WHO Country Representative Dr. Rufaro Chatora Tanzania. 3 hours ago retweeted via blessinfo
- RT @ITOCA_SA: @R4LPartnership R4L mentioned as one of the key initiatives led by a strong partnership in opening keynote speech #AHILA14. 3 hours ago retweeted via ITOCA_SA