In this section you will find general information and resources about Research4Life and its programmes.
R4L on Twitter
- RT @BioMedCentral: Why be a scientist? @bryony_g explains why the rewards outweigh the frustrations: http://t.co/nNl2TfAFR8 #ecr http://t.c… 6 hours ago retweeted via BioMedCentral
- RT @ElsevierConnect: Scientific publishing in Tanzania: a 'safi sana' journey, by Dr. Charon @Duermeijer: http://t.co/L4GQkPwy2f #Dodoma #D… 6 hours ago retweeted via ElsevierConnect
- Take a look at an overview of the R4L training during the past year http://t.co/Mqd2pL5g3N 6 hours ago
- RT @bioscientifica: The critical role of medical librarians in developing countries: http://t.co/RFyEabLmI6 #medlib #medlibs #libchat via @… 10 hours ago retweeted via bioscientifica
- RT @janremm: Merci @R4LPartnership and Geneva hosts @WHO (with @hinari_trainers) & @WIPO. Productive partners' meeting #globaldev https://t… 3 days ago retweeted via janremm