In this section you will find general information and resources about Research4Life and its programmes.
R4L on Twitter
- RT @SAGElibrarynews: Congrats to @R4LPartnership HINARI programme for receiving the MLA 2015 Louise Darling Medal for Outstanding Health Sc… 1 week ago retweeted via SAGElibrarynews
- RT @hinari_trainers: Research4Life’s HINARI Wins MLA’s 2015 Louise M. Darling Medal for Outstanding Health Science Collection http://t.co… 1 week ago retweeted via hinari_trainers
- Big news for our program HINARI that has received the MLA Louise Darling Medal @MedLibAssn @hinari_trainers http://t.co/1MZTjxBqa9 1 week ago
- RT @infolitdoodle: RT @R4LPartnership MSc and PhD students from African countries check this #researchmatters paper competition http://t.co… 2 weeks ago retweeted via infolitdoodle
- RT @kristin_kol: Not too late to register for the new AGORA online free course via @ITOCA_SA ! Starts 18 May. See @R4LPartnership http://t.… 2 weeks ago retweeted via kristin_kol