In this section you will find general information and resources about Research4Life and its programmes.
R4L on Twitter
- RT @lienje: Heard of @r4lpartnership who provide developing countries w/ free/low cost access to peer-reviewed content online? http://t.co/… 23 hours ago retweeted via lienje
- RT @LibraryLantern: The latest @R4LPartnership newsletter is here! Check out videos, case studies, milestones, program updates & more: http… 1 day ago retweeted via LibraryLantern
- RT @bmj_company: @R4Lpartnership #HINARI makes a difference - a medical librarian in Kenya tells us how in short video http://t.co/z7d1WUSt… 1 day ago retweeted via bmj_company
- RT @C2update: What is grey literature? https://t.co/ObJTrqoKc3 via @GreyLitNet #GreyLiterature 1 week ago retweeted via C2update
- Do you know what Grey Literature is? Check our latest post about #greyliterature and how to find it http://t.co/zzmiTtiZvq 1 week ago