In this section you will find general information and resources about Research4Life and its programmes.
R4L on Twitter
- RT @CABI_News: Ugandan medical librarians win African health award. http://t.co/goN5MUPXEN http://t.co/JDRXxl22o8 15 hours ago retweeted via CABI_News
- RT @AHILA_info: Authorship/publishing skills & #R4Life programmes. Followed by R4L users meeting #AHILA14 @hinari_trainers @Lenny77101724 @… 16 hours ago retweeted via AHILA_info
- RT @YlannSchemm: Great HInari presentation by Lenny Rhine on @R4LPartnership #AHILA14 ! 16 hours ago retweeted via YlannSchemm
- RT @AHILA_info: Official launch of HIFA Voices at #AHILA14 @HIFA2015 #NasraGathoni 2 days ago retweeted via AHILA_info
- RT @AHILA_info: Evidence from 8 #R4L post-workshop surveys shows users have gone on to have a post-training activity/presentation #AHILA14 … 3 days ago retweeted via AHILA_info