In this section you will find general information and resources about Research4Life and its programmes.
R4L on Twitter
- RT @INASPinfo: Today is last day to apply for INASP professional development grant 2015 for library consortium leaders and managers https:/… 1 week ago retweeted via INASPinfo
- RT @Eileen_Shepherd: Unsung heroes:stories from the Library- How access to scientific literature is building the global research community … 1 week ago retweeted via Eileen_Shepherd
- RT @moonlighter1965: Unsung Heroes: Stories from the Library http://t.co/RZp6L3z8tT - via @r4lpartnership These stories were chosen from 45… 1 week ago retweeted via moonlighter1965
- RT @bioscientifica: The critical role of medical librarians collaborating with doctors in developing countries http://t.co/80onluQkBL #med… 1 week ago retweeted via bioscientifica
- RT @peterballantyne: Going to Addis after visiting http://t.co/WXt64DZHUg in #Somaliland. If @CTAflash or @R4LPartnership are active here t… 1 week ago retweeted via peterballantyne