In this section you will find general information and resources about Research4Life and its programmes.
R4L on Twitter
- RT @pat_rioux: Did you know? In 2014, there were more than 3.9 million Research4Life article downloads from Elsevier’s ScienceDirec…http://… 11 hours ago retweeted via pat_rioux
- RT @hinari_trainers: @hinari_trainers @R4LPartnership at the @pubsfordev Publishers for Development 11 hours ago retweeted via hinari_trainers
- RT @ElsevierConnect: Access to research helps health professionals treat patients in low-income countries: http://t.co/9YNLOeY2Q5 w/ @r4lpa… 11 hours ago retweeted via ElsevierConnect
- RT @UNEP: Access to online resources is transforming health & #environmental research. Read more: http://t.co/tx4umPQDZB http://t.co/L5zD65… 5 days ago retweeted via UNEP
- Inspiring stories from #WomeninSTEM in the developing world https://t.co/uvae5WJ5hv via @SciDevNet 6 days ago